Saturday, May 26, 2007

Visitation

It has come my attention that they are several people who would like to visit with my dad.
I have spoken with Margarita to see which was the best way we could set up some kind of visitation schedule.


If you would like to visit or bring lunch or dinner, we request that you call their house phone number in the evening time (around 8 or so) to set up a day and time to visit.

Today has been a rough day. I know that he has had some visitors that brought lunch and things were nice. But afterwards, he had a seizure. There is a motto that I have learned over the years going thru many challenges in my life and it applies to this situation as well... Take it one day at a time.

If you have any further questions, please email me.
Thanx
Kedra
livinonprayer247@yahoo.com

No comments: