Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is having a good holiday.

I spoke with Margarita just a bit ago and she was in the process of feeding my dad. He has been having a good day but was in some pain earlier. He is still very tired and very weak, she says.

He has an appointment tomorrow for his radiation and that will leave him even more tired and weaker. She also mentioned that the ramp looks very nice and makes transporting dad much easier.

Many thanks to everyone who worked on the ramp and getting built so fast. Thanks to everyone for their many prayers and support.

Kedra

2 comments:

April said...

Kedra, thank you for keeping this blog up to date. I certainly appreciate being able to get timely information about Uncle Martin.

Author said...

I really appreciate you setting up this blog for me so that I can update everyone daily. It is really easy to use and helps me like you said, keep everyone informed.