Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Request from the family regarding visitations.

I spoke with Margarita this afternoon and she gave me an update on dad and it seems he is still pretty much the same. The radiation and chemo is making him extremely tired. He is so tired he has to be woken up to eat. But other than that, he is doing okay.

Concerning the visitations, we are requesting that anyone visiting dad and the family to please call ahead at their home number during the evening hours, after 7pm or so to set up a time during the weekend (Friday, Sat and Sun early evenings ). If you are a caregiver and are wanting to come by to give the family a break for an hour or two, then you can visit during the week. Please keep in mind that you must be a caregiver in order to sit with dad for any length of time. Dad leaves every afternoon during the week by ambulance for his radiation treatments. When he returns, he is extremely tired and weak and has a hard time eating dinner.

Please email me or call me if you have any questions regarding visiting my dad. I am so glad he has so many people that love and care about him.

Kedra
livinonprayer247@yahoo.com
(850)995-4370

No comments: