Monday, June 18, 2007

Obituary

The following is the text of the obituary from Heritage Funeral Home.
 
Lee, Martin Lloyd age 59 of Ooltewah, TN passed away June 17, 2007 at a local hospital.  He was an employee of McKee Foods Company and was a member of the Collegedale Seventh-day Adventist Church.  Martin was former deputy chief of the Tri-Community Fire Department.  He was preceded in death by his father, Raymond Allen Lee.
 
Surviving relatives; wife, Margarita Rose. Mother, Margaret Lucille Floyd.  Daughter, Kedra Staten.  Brothers, Kenneth Lee and Charles Lee.  Six grandchildren, four nieces and nephews.
 
A memorial service will be held at 3 P.M. Wednesday, June 20, 2007 at the Collegedale Seventh-day Adventist Church with Pastors Mike Fulbright and Kenneth Lee officiating.  The family will receive friends following the service in the foyer of the church.  Condolences may be sent to www.heritagefh.com [or posted here]. 
 
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorials be made to: American Brain Tumor Association, 2720 River Road, Des Plains, IL 60018 or www.abta.org.
 
Arrangements by Heritage Funeral Home and Cremation Services, 7454 E. Brainerd Rd., Chattanooga, TN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martin will be missed. We enjoyed "big equipment" (firetrucks, etc) and camping. Lots of good memories at McKee's. My prayers are with his family.
David Brooks

Unknown said...

I hope that the memorial service went well today. I am so sorry I was unable to be there, please know that I was there in spirit. It has been many years since I have seen Martin, but I do remember spending several summers with him when my sister (Kedra) and I were just little girls. We had so much fun laying on top of the fire truck on the 4th of July watching fireworks and going to summer camp. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Love Keri