Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Debbie and I drove over from North Carolina yesterday and visited Martin at the hospital. He was responsive to our presence and even opened his eyes when Debbie spoke to him. He seemed to be more comfortable than he was last time I saw him (at home). Several others were there, including Margarita (of course), Linda Piatt, Troy and Barbie McDougal, and Lisa ? from the church. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

Ken

P.S. On May 25, I posted a comment that contained a letter that I wrote to Best Buy concerning a very insensitive customer "service" incident at the Best Buy store on Gunbarrel Rd. To date, I have not received any reply or acknowledgement of the letter, so I guess this incident reflects Best Buy's corporate philosophy in dealing with customers.

KAL

No comments: