Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pray for Comfort and Peace

I spoke with Margarita this morning and she gave me an update on Dad. He is doing ok, but he did have some more trouble with his breathing last night. She even had to make a call to the nurse. He is apparently having some apena episodes, so she increased his oxygen.

So, I am calling basically an all hands on deck. I am requesting that tonight at 9pm EST that everyone take a few moments to get on their knees and pray for my dad and Margarita. Pray for comfort. Pray for peace. Pray for strength. Gather around your loved ones and pray together. Hug those you hold close to your heart. Please tonight pray that my dad has peace and comfort. Pray for strength for him and for his family.

I will post a prayer blog tonight and if you would like, you can post your prayer.


I wanted to add a HUGE thank you to all the McKee employees for their donation. You guys are amazing, thank you so much! I know my dad loved his job and working with each and everyone of you.


Kedra

1 comment:

April said...

"Do not be afraid or discouraged...For the battle is not yours but God's! You will not have to fight this battle...Stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you...Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out...and the Lord will be with you." (2 Chronicles 20:15-17, emphasis added)

Praise the Lord!

April